We are constantly on the lookout for weddings and style shoots that will inspire our Botanic Art Blog readers. We love clean and crisp photography that uses natural light and captures images representative of real emotion. We also love features with plenty of detail, unique settings and character. Above all, we want to share images that we know will inspire and make a good connection with our readers. Whether the style is modern, vintage, rustic or whimsical, we can’t wait to see it!
*In return for featuring your wedding or style shoot, we require that you link your feature back to our site, whether with a photo or our badge. If not, we will remove the feature after a certain amount of time.*
- Please use the form below to attach your wedding or style shoot photos. (MAX 50MB)
- We would prefer that the photos be 72dpi (low res) medium to large JPEG.
- If you are uploading multiple photo sets (engagement photos, wedding photos, etc.) you may do so but upload each event one at a time, in separate zip files.
- *We recommend that if you have more than 5 photos, to compress them into a .zip archive
- *We accept: .JPG, .ZIP
- *Before uploading, we require that you name your files with your first and last name and a numerical value (e.g. jennSmith_01).
Whether you’re a bride, a talented photographer or an event planner, we would love to hear from you! Are you looking to submit content for consideration on our blog? Here’s how it works.
- Please send anywhere from 25-75 images for us to consider
- No watermarks on the pictures
- Images should be at least 810 pixels wide (no collages please)
- Please send as many details shots of the wedding or style shoot as possible
- Keep black and white photos to a minimum
- Please limit the amount of formally posed pictures
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlike other blogs we are happy to share previously published features. If your feature has already been posted somewhere else, kindly let us know where.
DIAMOND DIRECTORY MEMBERS
We are dedicated to showcasing the work of our Diamond Directory Members. As a member you will have priority in our selection. Please feel free to submit as many times as you like.
By submitting features for consideration to Botanic Art Blog, you hereby assume responsibility and/or ownership of its copyrighted work. Make sure included vendors (especially photographers) are all in accordance with the plans to submit a feature.
FILL OUT THE FORM ABOVE
The more information you supply us with the better your chance will be of being featured. We require that you compress your submission into a .zip file.